Feeling inspired to make your own Swede?
Register now to make a film for next year’s Sweded Film Festival, and start brainstorming!
- When filming, hold your phone sideways. Seriously guys! We can’t really use it otherwise.
- Make sure your film is 3- 5 minutes
- Keep it PG-13
- You cannot play original soundtracks (it’s a copyright violation). HOWEVER, you can hum it, sing it, or play it on a kazoo.
- Swede a well- known movie, but remember that we’ll only choose one of each title. So you’ll want something well-known, but somewhat original.
- Tech specs are as follow:
- flat format – 1998 x1080 (note… not 1920×1080)
- frame rate – 24 fps or 30 fps (note… not 23.98 fps)
- audio can be up to 5.1 surround
- acceptable formats include mp4, mov, m4v only